Subject: [Leica] PAW: Baptism
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Mar 13 20:57:58 2007

those color m8 photos have terrific almost art-director quality lighting;
not hard or directional in an "arty" way, but evenly
illuminated and vibrantly colored.  btw brian, i know you
have a noctilux but you don't seem to use it much with
with the m8.  is it on account of its long effective focal length?

in comparison with your lively image, my daughter's noctilux baptism
back in '01 is positively somber!  it's hard to beleive she's 5 1/2 now.

http://www.shinozuka.org/20011215baptism/

(sorry to post from my archives but i figure at least 50% of the lug has
joined since i was actively posting)

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com