Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Sun, fog and sexy tree
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat Mar 24 18:05:42 2007

these are all terrific; ethereal, i'd say "glowing" but for fear
of being trite.  i especially enjoy the closing sunset images.

i'd love to take images of my own commute, but bumper to bumper traffic,
a 6 speed transmission, and the view of union city, new jersey
from across the river conspire to keep that aspiration just that.

> SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BUY DANISH PRODUCTS!

i prefer something lighter in the morning, so i tend to get bagels.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey