Subject: [Leica] RE: Grab shot M8 with no filters and no time to think
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Mar 13 21:27:41 2007

>> all of you M8 haters ... to see
>
> I find this choice of words unfortunate, inflammatory, and unnecessary.

> Insisting on the perceived greatness of this, or any camera, verbally does
> not serve the photograph, the photograph's viewers, nor, most importantly,
> the photographer himself.

Chill, dude. I'm not insisting on the camera's greatness, I'm noting its
adequacy. This picture came out of a discussion about whether or not M8s
need IR filters, not about whether I should kneel at the feet of an M8.

And find someone in their late teens or early twenties who can explain the
concept of "hating on".

Replies: Reply from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] RE: Grab shot M8 with no filters and no time to think)