Subject: [Leica] M8 - a reversal of viewpoint
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Mar 15 18:35:01 2007

> I still like the look of film. The film cameras will always be a big factor
> in my photography.

I like the look of film, also, and I know how to get it with Exposure by
Alien Skin. It processes a digital image into one that looks for all the
world like it was taken with film. It even adds grain.

It reminds me of the box that Bob Carver built a generation ago that you
could connect to your solid state amplifier to make it sound like a vacuum
tube amplifier. It added very carefully measured distortion.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:M8 - a reversal of viewpoint)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] M8 - a reversal of viewpoint)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] M8 - a reversal of viewpoint)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 - a reversal of viewpoint)