Subject: [Leica] Grab shot M8 with no filters and no time to think
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Mar 13 21:44:44 2007

Brian Reid offered and said:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/pwic/grabshot3.tif.html
Leica M8, 24/2.8 Elmarit, f/5.6 @ 1/1000, ISO 160, no filters.

Brain said:
> Over on the "M8 use filters or not" thread I mentioned this picture and
> said I'd show it if I liked it.
>
> I like it.<<<

Brian? You just like it? :-)  It's a beautiful  big time sell photograph!
:-) City of San
Francisco. The Port Authority, Hyundai! The tug boat people! Tourism. My
goodness teh sale potential is almost endless.

And apart from sales potential.......................

It's an excellent photograph. If you'd have shot this with any longer lens
it would've killed the feeling. I'd be very pleased with myself to have
accidentally taken the wrong turn in the road ending up in the location
allowing for such a beautiful SFran photograph. :-) :-)

Well done mon ami, well done!:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Grab shot M8 with no filters and no time to think)