Subject: [Leica] Grab shot M8 with no filters and no time to think
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 13 22:35:53 2007

Brian, you've acquired the Epson 3800, I think? I was just reading in an
Australian review, that you can apparently feed longer
paper cut from a roll. Apparently needs to be absolutely flat, though. Your
shot certainly deserves the effort. I'm desperate to get
one of these printers as soon as I can manage it.
Cheers
Hoppy