Subject: [Leica] IMG: Female Cardinal
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Mar 14 05:36:29 2007

I love the Cardinal as well. I have a pair nesting some where behind
my house. The male is very shy but he chirps for about an hour in the
morning, always hiding in deep brush. The female is more friendly.
She let me stay in the open while she was being serenaded by her
mate. I have been trying to take this clear of a shot for a long time.

Thanks for looking.
Len