Subject: [Leica] RE: Grab shot M8 with no filters and no time to think
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Wed Mar 14 07:41:03 2007

>And find someone in their late teens or early twenties who can
>explain the concept of "hating on".

Well, this member (and I suspect that 99% of other LUG readers) are far out
of their teens or twenties so if I missed the slang or light-hearted meaning
of the word "hater" then I am off base and I retract my statement.

But I was hoping to suggest that in today's polarized (M8) society that this
was a poor word choice.

That's all. Point expressed and I am chill. Peace out.

Dave.
--
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com
2007 PAW: www.david-keenan.com/paw