Subject: [Leica] Thank you and a new IMG
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed Mar 14 17:16:49 2007

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. I really
appreciate y'all taking the time to look and respond.

To answer a few of the technical questions:

I had proper safety gear. However, I had to remove my safety glasses to
use the camera. The camera protected my eyes very well.

The M5 is currently calibrated for the 1.35v mercury cell powering the
meter. I have a few of the mercury cells in the freezer for future use.

Cropping: When my new copy of Adobe Lightroom arrives for my birthday I
will go through everything and see if I can make any improvements.

Mark: If I ever get some time I will reorganize my gallery into B&W and
not B&W. Thanks for the suggestion.

Someone said, "Keep them coming." So...

The day I first spotted these things at work I was instantly reminded of
the alien "pods" in the old Kevin McCarthy movie "Invasion of the Body
Snatchers."

Thanks for looking. Keep the helpful suggestions coming.

M5 | 50mm DR Summicron | XP2 Super

http://tinyurl.com/2wkyr6

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Wayne