Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW Week 10 Las Vegas with no glitz
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 16 05:52:24 2007

I can see the print in my mind from the dorky little jpg. If a jpg on
screen looks that good - an experienced eye can, to a point,
interpolate the quality of the print possibilities.

His images have far more to do with his photographic sensibilities
and abilities than the size of his camera. ;~) The man has visions
and the ability to realize them.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com