Subject: [Leica] IMG : #057
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 15 10:43:55 2007

I believe it is. I didn't spend much time looking into that. I have
the book somewhere (a gift). I hadn't realized that William
Leastheatmoon wrote something in it. I'm very fond of his writing -
Blue Highways and Prairie Earth - both wonderful books.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG : #057)