Subject: [Leica] Re: Tri elmar (s)
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri Mar 16 09:29:16 2007

Bernardo,

I have the 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar.  The cap from Leica is a push on cap that is
rather deep, which prevents one from turning the lens hood around and
slipping on the cap.

But, if you put a filter on the Tri-Elmar, and get a slim push on cap from
Schneider, then you can mount the lens hood backwards and push on a cap.
Very convenient.

The B+W IR cut-off filter comes with that cap, by the way.

Cheers,
Bob Rose

Message: 10