Subject: [Leica] Update: WTB Noctilux
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Fri Mar 16 09:42:09 2007

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce I've just changed identity groups. I moved from
"those who wish they owned" a nocti to "those who own" one. Hopefully I'll
not move into any of the other possible groups discussed at length here on
the LUG! Thanks go to Felix for giving me a great looking lens and a nice
price. I'll be posting in the next week, for better or worse. (Please don't
flame Felix for what you may be subjected to during the learning curve
phase....)

Sue

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Update: WTB Noctilux)