Subject: [Leica] Winters not over
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 16 16:55:23 2007

On 3/16/07 7:14 PM, "Leonard Taupier" <len-1@comcast.net> typed:

> Luis, Thank you. The storm has nearly stopped so now I must start
> shoveling the snow off of my driveway. I should be playing golf by now.
>
> Thanks for looking.
> Len

I have ice and whatever hitting my windows at about 20 to 30 mph....
Its well below freeing. snow on the ground. The people out there don't look
happy they are hunched over and wanting to be where they are going to.  To
me umbrellas and snow don't go together maybe I should get a picture.

The day before yesterday I had my light jacket draped over my arm as I
walked home from the movie. It was in the 50s I forgot where. But hot. I was
pitted out.

 Sounds like broken glass all over the place. Howling winds.

The weather report (unlike Portland Oregon) is.....

YES!!!!

I think the precipitation is described as "varied".
Slightly sleet like. Highly hail like. Tiny bit snow like. Some rain snuck
through I think. Most of it frozen or at least when it hits the ground.

This is because of the
VERTICAL TEMPERATURE PROFILE

Oh I see its probably not hail. Hail you don't get in the winter. Only in
the summer.
Making it by far the much more interesting of all the stuff which falls from
the sky barring satellites and meteors..

Weather report:
85 degrees outside with frozen ice balls from the sky killing all living
things which happen to be outside. Otherwise fine.
Little league is cancelled.

Wear your shoulder pads. And be afraid.

I would wear a chefs hat filled with styro peanuts.

Mark Boy R Dee

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY