Subject: [Leica] Have any of you had this happen with the M8?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 16 17:08:56 2007

At 08:10 PM 3/16/2007, you wrote:
>This is a real nightmare. Does anyone know where I can get to a list of
>compatible SD cards?
>
>Jeffery Smith

All of the SanDisk cards should work.  I have two of the SanDisk
Extreme III, 2GB cards which are not on the compatible list but they
work fine.  I've never had a problem.  Did you try taking the battery
out and putting it back in? Sometimes that works with digital when
nothing else does.  Also try plugging the camera in with the USB
cord.  Always format your cards in the Leica M8, never in another
camera or the computer.  That can cause problems with any digital camera.

Good luck!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com