Subject: [Leica] Have any of you had this happen with the M8?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 16 17:34:42 2007

At 09:12 PM 3/16/2007, you wrote:
>I found the Transcend 150X card on Amazon.com. Everyone seems to have good
>luck with them, so I'll order a few. At that price, if they don't work in
>the Leica, I have a few other digitals that can use them. Thanks again!!
>
>Jeffery Smith

Did you check the shipping?  I started to order 5 of them and the
shipping was $30!!!  Those things would fit in a tiny envelope and
weigh less than the stamp!!!  I'll find them somewhere else.

Tina

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Have any of you had this happen with the M8?)