Subject: [Leica] PAW (*) 2007 #12
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Mar 19 09:39:40 2007

I've returned to this image 3 or 4 times. I love the subject matter,
color, texture, etc. Something about the composition just doesn't
work for me. Perhaps too 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 with the center being oof.
There's a wonderful photo there somewhere - yet to be framed. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com