Subject: [Leica] LightZone WAS City limits
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 19 20:22:44 2007

Yes, as I explained, I was working with a little jpg that I happened to
have on my laptop, not the full sized scan (tiff).

The first one was made with Photoshop. I don't remember getting such
posterized skies (even before I reworked it) before.

I loaded a little external harddisk with tiffs to work with on the train
and then I forgot to pack it in my bag ... typical.

Daniel

G Hopkinson wrote

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] LightZone WAS City limits)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] City limits)