Subject: [Leica] probably your worse case nightmare! :-(
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 20 19:17:57 2007

Ted, there are only two categories of computer users:
Those that have lost thousands of files due to a catastrophic hard drive
failure, and
those who are going to.

And no matter how motivated and well intentioned you are right now, it WILL
come back to bite you again one day.
Lagavulin will assist in the grieving process.

Cheers
Hoppy