Subject: [Leica] SD cards in M8
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Mar 21 10:41:56 2007

Jeff,

  Try a computer store. I was in CompUSA last night and their prices were
much better than that.

Jeffery Smith <> wrote:
  The local WalMart wants $65 for a 2gb SD card. That seems excessive to me.
I'm hemmed in by a St. Patrick's day parade. Guess I'll try BestBuy tomorrow
after church.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com