Subject: [Leica] micro center
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 16:34:35 2007

There is a Micro Center in the North Dallas (Richardson to be exact) area
also.  I am going there this weekend and will have to check this out as I
could use some extra SD cards for my M8.  I will be in the Plano area this
week through Wednesday noon if any Dallas area LUG members would like to get
together.

Gene