Subject: [Leica] micro center
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Mar 22 17:38:31 2007

Speaking of Texas, I will be in Dallas in early May for about a week
while attending a school at SMU/Cox.  I  probably won't have a car.
Any tips for evening photo ops within easy walking/cab distance?

Regards,

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] micro center)