Subject: [Leica] Adobe Photodownloader
From: dommorris at rogers.com (Dominic Morris)
Date: Thu Mar 22 20:09:18 2007

OK, Don, I'll give it a fry - er - try.
Thanks,
Dom

On 22-Mar-07, at 7:05 AM, Don Dory wrote:

Dom,
Really, learn a work flow that will let you remove your card from your
camera.  Downloading from a card reader is much less traumatic than
have a
battery go flat during download.  So, open the bottom of the camera,
touch
your finger to something that will drain static from you, pull the
card out
and slide it into a card reader.  Very quick, easy, and affordable.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com