Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Mar 23 04:09:50 2007

Great color. What do you do for RAW conversion? Lightroom has been
giving me worse color than the JPGs straight out of the camera. I was
shooting RAW + JPG just to compare. This is only on my first sunlight
outing however, so I would not draw any major conclusions from it.
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)