Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 - was I'm blaming Ted!
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Mar 23 04:46:54 2007

I have an off list nibble as well, so I may as well post it as a full FS
because its Friday.
Its an ostrich Titanium with the glare-free viewfinder and a CLA from
Leica about a year ago. Works great, fondles great, looks great. I
checked the KEH prices and thought that $1300 including cap, strap,
case, and Leica grip  seemed about right.
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/