Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Original black enamel Leica M4
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Mar 23 09:06:34 2007

And the price?

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jshul=comcast.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jshul=comcast.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Photo
Phreak
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:01 PM
To: Leica Users Group

Time and circumstances eventually catch up with us all.  A Leica is meant to
make photographs, not sit unused on a shelf.  So it is with great regret
that I have come to the decision that it is time for my original, black
enamel M4  to find a new home.

  One owner.  Me.  Purchased new in May of 1969.
  Very minor brassing and a few scuffs from the MR4.  No strap marks.
  Never dropped or wet.
  CLAs done by DAG.
  Comes with body cap and PC caps.
  I wear glasses so the viewfinder eyepiece cover is the later model  (M6 ?
) with the soft surface.

  I do not have a digital camera so I am waiting for a CD-ROM to be made.
Pictures will be available to those who email.  I do not have 24 hour a day
access to the internet.  But will respond as quickly as I can.

  Leicam4pro@yahoo.com      or call Satruday or Sunday at 815-222-2642

Replies: Reply from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak) ([Leica] For Sale: Original black enamel Leica M4)
Message from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak) ([Leica] For Sale: Original black enamel Leica M4)