Subject: [Leica] Woman,... woman
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 24 06:53:01 2007

Tina Manley offered in response:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Woman,... woman

> At 03:40 AM 3/24/2007, you wrote:
> Maybe where you are. Here, they cut it as soon as they get married.
>
>>They use the long hair to reel you in and then they cut off the life-line.
>>
>>Daniel
 Tina replyed:
> I've been married 40 years and my hair is to my waist.  I guess I'm still
> reeling him in! :-)

Tina! You go girl, reel away like crazy as you've got a wonderful one on the
line! I'd make sure I'd keep him in the boat with your long hair and all!
;-)

ted

Message from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Woman,... woman)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Woman,... woman)