Subject: [Leica] Joshua Tree National Park
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 19:18:29 2007

Oliver,

Not really, back when I was climbing, they did not have names, that I knew
of.  I do recognize the area from the photo, though.  I really loved the
times we would drive out from Orange County and spend the weekends there
climbing, hiking, and driving on the trailes in my dad's Land Rovers, and
DKW 4WD (the old NATO 4WD from which the old VW Thing was modeled after).  I
learned how to drive with my Dad's Land Rovers on the trails out there.

Gene