Subject: [Leica] M8 and SD cards
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 18:10:39 2007

Clive,

Just do the charge use and recharge 2 or 3 times and the batteries will be
just fine.  Lithium batteries do not get to full capacity untill 2 or 3
charge cycles.  Both of the M8 batteries i have seem to last better than the
batteries for my D200, or approximately 500 exposures or more, easily longer
than what it takes to fill up a 2G SD card.

Gene