Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Sun, fog and sexy tree
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Mar 25 04:37:13 2007

Now wait a minute, Rei, I always enjoyed the view back when I commuted
into Jersey City.  Something about the sun coming up over a tank farm
off the NJ Turnpike was inspiring.  <g>  I love the opening sequence of
the Soprano's Series with Tony exiting the Holland Tunnel heading into
NJ.  Now there is some scenery!

Rob McCure