Subject: [Leica] M8 and SD cards
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun Mar 25 20:39:27 2007

I'm working on it. Just got about 80 shots and down to 1 bar again. But
that's good enough for now - I tend to average no more than 100
exposures per day, so with two batteries I should squeak by. I do hope
it gets up to the 400 or so level - thats what the manual says it should
do. While checking that number, I found a comment in the manual that low
battery is indicated by an acoustic signal - I had turned all sound off.
Just turned it back on again.
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/