Subject: [Leica] OT: HyperDrive help Request.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Mon Mar 26 10:04:11 2007

All:

Last summer, I purchased an Image Bank... a Hyperdrive HD-80 with a
60GB hard drive.   Upon first use, it failed.  I eventually sent it
back to the distributor and it was returned to me, repaired under
warranty, but, like an idiot, I did not test it upon receipt.

Now, as I go to use it I am finding that it copies files from my
512mb cards, just fine.  However, it will not copy files from any of
my 1GB or 2 GB cards.  These cards were formatted in the DMR, so
should be properly done.

I know Doug Herr has one of these units, and is happy with it.  So
far, I'm none to happy with mine. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA