Subject: [Leica] M8 first glitch
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Mar 26 12:36:27 2007

I am going on a three week trip to Israel in April - I was sort of
planning to take the new M8, with a backup of the M6 for really wide
stuff. Now I am getting nervous about that. I do not want to carry a
load of undeveloped film back home with me, and I don't know what quick
processing in Israel is like.
Maybe I should stick with my trusty Nikon D200 and D100. Never had a
glitch with any Nikon gear that was not caused by me dropping them for
at least three feet (1 meter)

So the question becomes - how many people have had their M8 die within
the first month of service? I mean die, not trivia like magenta cast and
all the other stuff that has been fixed one way or another.
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/