Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 12
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Mar 26 14:02:18 2007

Correct Hugh. DMR with 350 4.8 Telyt. Light low, left and behind the
subjects. I used the PAW choice for my "Happy Anniversary" card to my
partner of 18 years (march 24th). It was well received. She said,
"They look just like us." ;~)

P.S. Philippe this is probably another reason that I chose it -
sentimental romantic that I am. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com