Subject: [Leica] M8 first glitch
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 26 14:37:02 2007

On 3/26/07 6:12 PM, "Lottermoser George" <imagist3@mac.com> typed:

> Ah yes - the old 'uncocked' shutter error - learned that one real
> early on with the C before getting the CM - lessoned learned - never
> another problem. And I'll be the same for you - if you still have
> that CM - or whomever may have it - I bet it's still working just
> fine. Two issues one has to learn about the VC series:
> Always leave the body cocked
> Always use the button latch when putting a back on to avoid wear on
> the clasp.
>
> They just work. YMMV
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com

Those are all great things to remember just as long as you remember them and
so does your camera. If I'm chewing gum I don't always get my shoelaces
right.

OF COURSE I still have my CM its MY CAMERA why would I sell it to some idiot
for practically nothing so THEY could take pictures with MY camera?!?
I have pictures in my book I shot with it. On my walls half the time. Wallet
sized in my wallet with it.
I don't rent my cameras I marry them. They try hard for me. They know I
don't sell them out.

My D100 I have hardly any nostalgia for. When I get the D40+ I may loose it
somewhere. Give it so some kid.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY