Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: From pavement to dirt
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 26 20:57:18 2007

Just a note to let you know you have viewers and I, for one, am enthralled.

I noticed a bit of softness in the shots. But if you press the little
button for other sizes, even though there really aren't any, you get a
new window with what is probably the original one you uploaded, before
the gallery software processed it. Slightly snappier.

There is magic in these expanses and the things nature will do with it.

Daniel