Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lightroom scans to WEB
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 25 23:16:24 2007

Thanks Nathan. That was worth a lot.

I too noticed the 450 px size in web exports as being way too small.

I'm going to try the 50 setting for sharpening too.

The part I really like is something you point out as its strengths too,
the exports to web. I didn't even export, technically, but provided my
log in information and lightroom worked as an FTP client and sent
everything up online.

I'm not going to bother with it for my b/w, but it is good enough that I
am going to carry my digital cameras with me more now. This week is such
a week. I am going to be away from home over the next weekend so I won't
be able to process and scan my b/w paw's. The next couple will almost
have to be digital (I'm leaving today).

I still have about 20 days of my trial period left before I have to
decide ... so ...
Thanks!

Daniel