Subject: [Leica] Monday Images - Toronto
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Tue Mar 27 12:41:38 2007

For Adam and others,

      Have you visited the "options" for your email and set the screen width
for both sending and receiving  It can make a big difference.

  For Yahoo, the default for sending is only 55 characters wide. and the
receive side is not a lot better.

Adam Bridge <abridge@gmail.com> wrote:
  You're going to have to use tinyurl or something else because Mail.app
played Hobb with your URLs making them an absolute pain to visit. I
think the problem is exacerbated by gmail on my end also. All the
hacking and cutting and stuff to get the URLs into a viewable form is
a huge pain.

AB