Subject: [Leica] CV15 on M8 - viewfinder? same old same old
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Mar 27 15:34:37 2007

Okay, let me see if I've got it here...

The sensor proportion on the M8 is the same as a 35mm frame?

So older accessory finders work fine, just with different focal
lengths than marked?

So, if I put my 21-24-28 finder on an M8, it works for a 21 when set
for 28, an 18 when set to 24, and a 16 when set to 21?

Does switching between classic and digital Ms drive you crazy, or do
you not notice the difference in the viewfinder?

This stuff starts spinning in my head after a while...

Ric

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] CV15 on M8 - viewfinder? same old same old)