Subject: [Leica] bring a leica to disneyworld?
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Mar 28 04:42:49 2007

I used to like to ride all the scary stuff at theme parks and the
state fair. I didn't like carry dangling camera on the rides, and I
sure as hell wasn't leaving it with a ride operator.

Rather than feel completely naked without a camera or miss that once-
in-a-lifetime shot, I bought an Olympus XA that took very serviceable
photos and fit neatly in a shirt or pants pocket.

There is life without a Leica hanging around your neck.

Ric