Subject: [Leica] Does your viewfinder impact the pictures you make?
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Mar 27 15:37:18 2007

All this messing around with 15, 21 and 28mm finders made me aware of
something I had not noticed before. When I look through the 21mm or 15mm
  optical finder, things look real wide and distorted. When I look
through an SLR viewfinder, things just look smaller. I do not get the
sense of "thats really wide or really odd" that I get through the
optical finders. I think I take different pictures as a result. Strange.
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/