Subject: [Leica] Re: HD to replace JPG
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Wed Mar 28 11:03:00 2007

Marc - I don't know much about it but it is on the MS web site that I
stumbled onto.  As a Mac user I don't spend much time there.  I am
biased and would think that MS HD format is an attempt to be king of the
hill ....... if it's good technology that would be great but hopefully
it won't be an attempt at outright power grab like

"JPG format not recognized"

ernie