Subject: [Leica] Re: HD to replace JPG
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Mar 28 17:21:56 2007

the temerity of creating a new proprietary format (probably
built around DCM) does not surprise me.

mildly surprising is that they restrained themselves from
naming it "Picture Format" or "Pixel Format" or other
obnoxiously expropriating term.

folks, stay away from this one, the way you would stay away from a
foamy-mouthed vermin.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com