Subject: [Leica] kyle - have you seen this
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Mar 28 17:55:54 2007

The photos seem (are) pale in comparison to Kyle's.  The book also
definitely has an agenda: "Why America's most potent symbol of freedom is
also one its greatest killers - resulting in an annual death toll of over
30,000 American citizens."  Speaking for myself, I have never seen such
behavior from any of my firearms, or those of friends.  OK, maybe if I left
a favorite quail gun, one that had faithfully accompanied me on many hunts,
out in the backyard to rust -- sure, it would be hurt and angry, but kill
me...never.