Subject: [Leica] bring a leica to disneyworld?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Mar 28 18:27:58 2007

thanks for the helpful community support group!  i think we all
fall into a rut now and then when we are off working hard at our
jobs and the kids are always around and the darkroom sits collecting
cobwebs.

but you concinved me.

between the leicavit and 3 rapidwinders i never seem to have a normal
baseplate on any of the cameras... i'll have to search over the weekend.

i think i'll fedex a dozen rolls of HP5 and some D3200 to the hotel.

but now the question is, wouldn't it be nice to carry two bodies
so as to have fast and slow film?

the phrase "slippery slope" springs to mind.

-rei