Subject: [Leica] Blurb book
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Mar 28 19:43:16 2007

Thanks to Jim Shulman and the LUG yearbook, I have decided to try my own
Blurb.com <http://blurb.com/> book.  Two friends of mine own a boutique art
and crafts gallery. They are also are fashion fetishists with large
collections of shoes, which they wear to work each day with matching
outfits.  Last year we made a hand-bound book featuring some of their shoes
as a gift to a friend who had moved to NYC to study design.  This year we
are making a second book ("Shoe Two") and will be using Blurb's 7-inch
square template.  We're only partly finished but it's a fun project and
using Blurb has been great.  I thought I'd share the book cover in this
screen shot from the Blurb software.  All shot with the Pentax istDL and
available light in the gallery space.  Hopefully this will encourage others
to give Blurb a go.  The cost of the 7 inch book in paper is only $12.95.

Screen shot is here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/ShoeTwo/photo#5047183352833354818

or here: http://tinyurl.com/3484kt

--