Subject: [Leica] TECH: Advice and experience requested - M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 20:40:49 2007

I have a question for the M8 users, I have noticed that the exposures from
my M8 seem to be over exposed, quite a bit.  I realize the meter pattern is
different, being center weighted average, instead of the selective spot  of
previous M and R cameras.  But I can't seem to figure out the pattern to
where I get the exposure right.  Any one else have this problem?  Is the
cure to use the EV compensation all the time? Or what am I doing wrong, that
I got right before?  I am using Auto Exposure with the M8, but I use this
with my R8 and seem to get the exposure right 90% of the time ( at least for
my tastes)

Gene

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] TECH: Advice and experience requested - M8)
Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] TECH: Advice and experience requested - M8)