Subject: [Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home"
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Thu Mar 29 14:49:12 2007

Still better than being targeted for a mugging.  I remember about a guy in
Central Park who tried to hang onto his Leica and was nearly killed.  The
punk cut him badly.  His liver was cut and he nearly died.  I think a low
profile is a good idea......

A smaller version used by Michael Anthony to haul one million each week from
his benefactor John Beresford Tipton.

Looks like you'd have your lunch in it.
Handier than diaper bags.

Mark Rabiner