Subject: [Leica] Photofreek?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 29 15:04:12 2007

Ric Carter asked:

> Does Photo Phreak have a real world name?<<<

Ric, Yes I suppose.

However because you weren't part of the crew when the name first surfaced a
fair number of years ago, I too asked the same question about using a real
name as we all do.

However, in this case due to the Saloon Keeper running the pub & Photofreak
having discussion of which no one was privy,  the human was given "special
dispensation" and allowed to use a nom de plume! Let us say it's a special
private thing photofreak and Saloon keeper.

The name topic was dropped then and no reason why it shouldn't be so now.
Thank you all. And no I do not know either!

ted

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Photofreek?)