Subject: [Leica] Photofreek?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Mar 29 15:23:27 2007

Actually, it was Seth Rosner who vouched for Photo Phreak. I chose to trust
Seth.

I really really don't like anonymous group members, so I've taken the time
to track down Photo Phreak. I know where Photo Phreak lives (it's in
Northern Illinois) and what Photo Phreak does for a living. I don't know the
reason for the anonymity, but, as I said, I chose to trust Seth Rosner.

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Photofreek?)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Photofreek?)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Photofreek?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Photofreek?)